MUMBAI, Sept 30 (Reuters) - Mahindra Holidays & Resorts India Ltd, a unit of Indian utility vehicle maker Mahindra & Mahindra , on Tuesday revived efforts for a IPO by refiling its draft offer documents with the regulator. The company, which owns Club Mahindra Holidays' resorts, plans to sell 9.27 million shares, representing 11 percent of the post-issue paid up capital, it said in a statement Mahindra Holidays, which runs 27 resorts in India and Thailand, had initially filed ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mahindra Holidays refiles IPO draft papers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.