MUMBAI, Nov 27 (Reuters) - India's top utility vehicle maker, Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. , has bought a 66 percent stake DGP Hinoday Industries Ltd., a local casting company, for an undisclosed amount, the company said on Monday.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mahindra & Mahindra buys 66 pct stake in local firm" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642