Sept 29 (Reuters) - Mahindra & Mahindra , India's largest utility vehicles and tractor maker, said on Thursday it has priced its new world sports utility vehicle model 'XUV 500,' beginning at 1.08 million rupees. The top-end version, ex-showroom Delhi, has been priced at 1.29 million rupees, the company said in a statement. The company will begin bookings from Saturday, it said. This is the first major utility vehicle launch from Mahindra after its Xylo launch. As Asia's third largest ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mahindra & Mahindra prices new utility vehicle at 1.08 mln rupees" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.