MUMBAI, Oct 26 (Reuters) - India's biggest tractor and utility vehicle maker, Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. , on Wednesday reported a better-than-expected 27 percent rise in quarterly profit as strong exports and tractor sales outweighed higher costs for materials from steel to rubber. Mahindra, which has more than a quarter of India's tractor market, the world's biggest by volume, said net profit rose to 1.57 billion rupees ($35 million) in its second quarter to end-September from 1.24 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mahindra & Mahindra Q2 net up on tractors, exports" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.