BOMBAY, March 22 (Reuters) - The board of Mahindra & Mahindra , India's largest tractor and utility vehicle maker, will meet on March 29 to consider raising long-term funds and hiking the cap on foreign portfolio investment, the Bombay Stock Exchange said on Monday on its Web site, www.bseindia.com.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mahindra to mull raising long-term funds - BSE" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.