MUMBAI, May 28 (Reuters) - India's biggest tractor and utility vehicle maker, Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. , said on Monday its quarterly net profit fell 26.5 percent, in line with market forecast, due to rising interest rates and high raw-material costs. Mahindra, which is the world's fourth-largest tractor maker, said net profit fell to 2.36 billion rupees ($58.3 million) in its fiscal fourth-quarter to end-March from 3.21 billion reported a year earlier. A Reuters poll last month had ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mahindra Q4 net falls 27 pct in line with f'cast" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642