BOMBAY, Feb 23 (Reuters) - A joint venture between India's Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. and France's Renault to make Logan cars in India could start exporting them after production starts in 2007, an official said. "We may look to export to other right-hand-drive markets. It is a possibilty," said Pawan Goenka, chief operating officer, automotive sector, of Mahindra & Mahindra.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mahindra-Renault Indian JV sees export potential" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.