NEW DELHI, Aug 20 (Reuters) - Utility vehicle maker Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd expects to raise tractor prices in the next three months due to higher steel prices, a senior official said on Wednesday. "There is a very high probability that it will happen in the next three months," Gautam Nagwekar, chief operating officer for Mahindra's farm equipment sector unit, told reporters. He declined to say by how much prices would be raised. The firm last lifted prices in July. (Reporting by ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mahindra says likely to raise tractor prices soon" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.