MUMBAI, May 28 (Reuters) - India's largest utility vehicles and tractor maker Mahindra & Mahindra has submitted a letter of intent to bid for South Korea's Ssangyong Motor Corp , two sources with direct knowledge of the deal told Reuters on Friday. One source said Mahindra would bid for buying the cash-strapped Korean utility vehicles maker in which China's SAIC Motor Corp has a 10 percent stake. Earlier a source had told Reuters that French carmaker Renault has submitted a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mahindra submits letter of intent for Korea firm-srcs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642