TOKYO, Feb 25 (Reuters) - MAHLE TENNEX CORP CONSOLIDATED FINANCIAL HIGHLIGHTS (in billions of yen unless specified) Year ended Year ended Dec 31, 2003 Dec 31, 2004 YEAR-AGO LATEST RESULTS RESULTS Sales 34.56 40.32 (+16.7 pct) Operating 1.50 2.88 (+92.4 pct) Recurring 2.04 3.43 (+68.7 pct) Net 624 mln 2.10 (+236.4 pct) EPS Y13.85 Y46.60 Cash flow 3.64 6.26 from operations NOTE - Mahle Tennex Corp is a major car filter maker. For latest earnings estimates made by Toyo ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mahle Tennex -2004 group results" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.