BRUSSELS, June 24 (Reuters) - German industrial company Mahle secured EU approval on Friday to boost its stake in German motor-cooling and air conditioning company Behr [BEHR.UL]. Mahle said in March that it wanted to raise its holding in Behr to more than 50 percent by January 2013 which would allow it to integrate Behr into the group. The European Commission, the EU competition watchdog, said its investigation investigation confirmed that the parties "have moderate combined market ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mahle wins EU approval to buy more Behr shares" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.