MADRID, Jan 29 (Reuters) - Spain's main car makers' association ANFAC said on Thursday its members would not attend this year's Barcelona Auto Show due to the crisis savaging the sector. ANFAC groups companies including General Motors , Ford , Renault , Nissan , PSA Peugeot Citroen and Volkswagen . The association took its decision to not attend the Spanish motor show, scheduled from May 9-17, at a meeting of its board on Wednesday. "The reason for this decision is that holding this ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Main car makers won't attend Spain auto show" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642