HONG KONG, May 25 (Reuters) - Templeton, the largest minority shareholder in Denway Motors , supports a controversial plan by Denway's parent to take the company private, Hong Kong media reported on Tuesday. Denway shares have tumbled 27 percent since Guangzhou Auto first announced its plan to take Denway private last week. Investors expressed concerns over the valuation of the deal, which would see Denway shares swapped out for Guangzhou Auto shares ahead of a listing in Hong Kong by ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Major Denway shareholder supports privatisation bid -report" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642