July 31 (Reuters) - MAKITA CONSOLIDATED FINANCIAL HIGHLIGHTS (in billions of yen unless specified) 3 months ended 3 months ended Jun 30, 2006 Jun 30, 2005 LATEST YEAR-AGO RESULTS RESULTS Sales 61.95 50.22 (+23.4 pct) Operating 10.48 15.86 (-33.9 pct) Pretax 11.06 16.11 (-31.3 pct) Net 7.82 15.62 (-49.9 pct) EPS Y54.41 Y108.65 Diluted Y54.41 Y108.65 EPS NOTE - Makita Corp is a major electric tool maker (Figures are reported based on U.S. accounting rules set by the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Makita -1qtr group results(SEC)" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.