MILAN, Oct 31 (Reuters) - Italy's Malacalza Investimenti said on Wednesday it had asked holding company GPI to obtain a 13 percent stake in Camfin in execution of a framework deal with Marco Tronchetti Provera, in a further sign of disagreement between the two partners. Malacalza and Tronchetti Provera have clashed over how to best repay some 140 million euros in bank debt at Camfin, the main shareholder in Italian tiremaker Pirelli. Tronchetti Provera controls ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Malacalza says demands stake of 13 percent in Camfin" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642