KUALA LUMPUR, Sept 27 (Reuters) - Sales of Malaysia's passenger cars totalled 34,215 units in August, up 14.3 percent from 29,944 in the same month last year, the Malaysian Automotive Association (MAA) said on Friday. Commercial vehicle sales fell to 6,830 units versus 7,185 a year earlier, a drop of five percent, the group said in a statement. For the first eight months of the year, total motor vehicle sales were 299,964 units, up 18.1 percent from the 254,069 recorded in the same ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Malaysia Aug passenger car sales up 14.3 pct yr/yr" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642