KUALA LUMPUR, Oct 30 (Reuters) - Malaysia's Berjaya Corp has won the sole right to sell Changan and Chana vehicles made by China's Chana International Corp Co. Ltd. (CIC) in Vietnam, Berjaya said on Tuesday. Berjaya will initially sell passenger cars and multi-purpose vehicles, the Malaysian firm said. CIC is a unit of Shenzhen, China-listed Chongqing Changan Automobile Company Ltd. , Berjaya said.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Malaysia Berjaya to sell Chinese cars in Vietnam" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642