KUALA LUMPUR, Feb 26 (Reuters) - Malaysian new vehicle sales were flat in January versus the same time a year ago, posting an increase of just 0.13 percent to 39,696 units, the Malaysian Automotive Industry said on Wednesday. Passenger car sales slipped to 32,403 over the same period, down 2.3 percent, a drop offset by the 13 percent rise to 7,293 units in commercial vehicle sales, it said in a statement. In 2002, Malaysian new vehicle sales jumped nearly 10 percent to a record 434,954 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Malaysia car sales flat year-on-year in January" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.