KUALA LUMPUR, March 24 (Reuters) - Malaysia's Second Finance Minister Nor Mohamed Yakcop said on Friday it was very clear the government would continue to support state-controlled car maker Proton Holdings Bhd . Nor Mohamed was speaking at a conference of investors and brokers in the Malaysian capital.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Malaysia to continue supporting Proton - minister" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.