KUALA LUMPUR, Dec 16 (Reuters) - Malaysian state investment arm Khazanah is expected to bring in Germany's Volkswagen AG as a strategic partner for national carmaker Proton Holdings Bhd , the Edge weekly reported on Saturday. Malaysia's biggest carmaker, Proton is looking for a foreign partner to safeguard its future against rising competition at home and to help it achieve greater economies of scale and ramp up exports. The government has said it may allow a foreign partner to buy a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Malaysia eyes Volkswagen as Proton partner - paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642