KUALA LUMPUR, March 18 (Reuters) - Sales of passenger cars in Malaysia rose 8.5 percent to 21,923 units in February from the same month in 2003, an industry body said on Thursday. Sales were down 7.6 percent from January's 23,732 units, the Malaysian Automotive Association said. Total sales, including that of commercial vehicles, were up 13.1 percent to 28,511 units from a year ago. Malaysian car sales have recovered from a slow year in 2003 when buyers held back in hope of lower ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Malaysia Feb passenger car sales up 8.5 pct yr/yr" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642