KUALA LUMPUR, Dec 27 (Reuters) - Here are news stories that may affect the Malaysian stock market on Thursday: MALAYSIAN BIDDER APPROACHES PROTON TO BUY LOTUS UNIT A Malaysian car-maker has approached the country's biggest auto firm, Proton Holdings Bhd , to buy its controlling stake in British sports-car subsidiary, Lotus, the Malaysian Reserve said on Thursday. SHELL REFINERY IN MALAYSIA HIT BY FIRE -REPORT A fire broke out at Royal Dutch Shell 's oil refinery in the southwestern ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Malaysia Hot Stocks - Factors to watch" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.