KUALA LUMPUR, Jan 18 (Reuters) - Malaysia's stock market faces a fourth day of declines in five on Friday, as poor economic data and more losses in financial shares added to evidence the U.S. economy was falling into recession, brokers said. "Expect the market to drift lower today as concerns continue on the U.S. slowdown," said a dealing head at a foreign brokerage. Immediate support for the key Kuala Lumpur index is at the 1,440-1,450 points level -- a decline of 1.4 percent from ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Malaysia Hot Stocks-Market lower as US woes take grip" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642