KUALA LUMPUR, Nov 28 (Reuters) - Malaysian stocks are expected to rise slightly on Wednesday, boosted by gains on Wall Street and expectations of a strong local debut by plantations to energy group Synergy Drive on Friday. Synergy Drive, valued at more than $16 billion and formed from a merger of conglomerate Sime Darby and two other palm oil planters, is set to become Malaysia's biggest listed firm. "We believe the listing of Synergy Drive will add 20 to 30 points to the main stock ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Malaysia Hot Stocks-Market seen up, Proton in focus" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.