KUALA LUMPUR, Feb 22 (Reuters) - Malaysia's total vehicle sales in January rose by 8.04 percent to 54,696 units from a year earlier, a trade body said on Tuesday. Sales in February is expected to be lower due to the shorter working month and the Lunar New Year holiday, it said. Jan 2011 Jan 2010 (units) (units) Passenger cars 49,589 45,973 Commercial vehicles 5,107 4,649 ---------------------------------- 54,696 50,622 (Reporting by Royce Cheah; Editing by Julie Goh)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Malaysia January auto sales up 8 percent on yr" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.