KUALA LUMPUR, Aug 26 (Reuters) - Sales of Malaysia's passenger cars totalled 32,780 units in July, up 15.3 percent from 28,439 in the same month last year, the Malaysian Automotive Association (MAA) said in a statement released on Monday. Commercial vehicle sales totalled 6,998 units against 6,279 a year earlier, the group said. For the first seven months of the year, total motor vehicle sales were 258,919 units, up from 216,940 in the same period of 2001. National carmakers Proton and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Malaysia July passenger car sales up 15 pct yr/yr" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642