KUALA LUMPUR, Aug 19 (Reuters) - Sales of Malaysia's passenger cars totalled 29,809 units in July, down nine percent from 32,780 units in the same month last year, the Malaysian Automotive Association (MAA) said on Tuesday. Commercial vehicle sales rose to 8,439 units from 6,998 a year earlier, the group said in a statement. For the first seven months of the year, total motor vehicle sales were 237,674 units against 258,919 recorded in the same period of 2002.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Malaysia July passenger car sales down 9 pct yr/yr" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642