KUALA LUMPUR, Aug 23 (Reuters) - Following is a list of events in Malaysia as well as news stories and press reports which may influence financial markets. (Reuters News welcomes your feedback and for any queries please contact David Chance in Kuala Lumpur editorial on +603 2333 8033 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or on Reuters messaging email@example.com) >For political riskbox on Malaysia: http://graphics.thomsonreuters.com/gfx/Risks/Malaysia.pdf ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Malaysia-Market factors to watch August 23" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.