KUALA LUMPUR, Dec 21 (Reuters) - Malaysia's total vehicle sales rose 10.6 percent to 45,200 units in November from a year earlier, a trade body said on Monday. November sales were higher from a year earlier due to improved market conditions, the Malaysian Automotive Association said in a statement. The association had previously said total vehicle sales would reach 500,000 units this year. Year-to-date, 489,237 vehicles have been sold, down 3.7 percent from a year ago. Nov 2009 Nov ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Malaysia Nov auto sales up 10.6 pct on-year" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642