KUALA LUMPUR, Dec 20 (Reuters) - Sales of Malaysia's passenger cars totalled 28,716 units in November, down 9.8 percent from 31,839 units in the same month last year, the Malaysian Automotive Association (MAA) said on Friday. Commercial vehicle sales were up 13.7 percent to 6,803 units versus 5,981 a year earlier, the group said in a statement. For the first 11 months of the year, total motor vehicle sales were 407,234 units, up 11.4 percent from the 365,663 recorded in the same period ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Malaysia Nov car sales up 9.8pct yr/yr-trade group" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642