KUALA LUMPUR, Dec 22 (Reuters) - Sales of passenger cars in Malaysia fell 16 percent to 24,219 units in November from the same month last year, the Malaysian Automotive Association said on Monday. Month-on-month, sales fell 12 percent from October's 27,468 units, according to data it released in a statement. Including sales of commercial vehicles, total auto sales fell 11.2 percent to 31,542 in November from a year ago. Car sales in Malaysia, once Southeast Asia's biggest car market ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Malaysia Nov passenger car sales down 16 pct yr/yr" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642