KUALA LUMPUR, Dec 21 (Reuters) - Malaysia's total vehicle sales in November fell by 0.8 percent to 44,845 units from a year earlier, a trade body said on Tuesday. November sales volume brought year-to-date sales 12.5 percent higher when compared with the same period last year, the Malaysian Automotive Association said in a statement. Sales in December is expected to moderate further because customers would wait for new stocks next year, it said. Nov 2010 Nov 2009 (units) (units) ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Malaysia November auto sales down 0.8 pct on yr" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.