KUALA LUMPUR, July 24 (Reuters) - Malaysian passenger vehicle sales fell 12 percent to 161,265 units in the first six months of 2003, the Malaysian Automotive Association said on Thursday. The trade body has also forecast car sales to drop five percent to 342,000 units this year from 2002.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Malaysia passenger car sales down 12pct in 1H" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.