KUALA LUMPUR, May 26 (Reuters) - Malaysia's state oil and gas firm Petronas [PETR.UL] may be planning to sell its remaining 8.8 percent stake in the country's biggest carmaker, state-controlled Proton Holdings , the Business Times said on Thursday. A Petronas official said on Thursday he was not aware of any such plan. "The report is purely speculative," the official told Reuters. Quoting an unnamed source, the newspaper said Petronas might sell all its 48.52 million shares in Proton to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Malaysia Petronas mulling Proton stake sale -report" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.