http://link.reuters.com/mez69s ---- PREVIOUS ITEM: Maybank optimistic of qualifying for waiver from Bank Indonesia-The Star http://link.reuters.com/gez69s ---- NOTE: Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy. ((Kuala Lumpur newsroom, +603 2333-8046, fax 603 2161-3340, email@example.com) ($1 = 3.1615 Malaysian ringgit)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"MALAYSIA PRESS-General offer soon for Bandar Raya shares at 2.90 rgt each-The Star" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.