Malaysian rubber glove manufacturers say they are bracing for the implementation of the minimum wage policy and removal of natural gas subsidies, both of which will result in higher production costs for industry players. However, they will pass the incremental expenses to buyers to mitigate the impact from the implementation of both policies, said Malaysian Rubber Glove Manufacturers Association president Lim Kwee Shyan in a media roundtable session on Thursday. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"MALAYSIA PRESS-Glovemakers brace for higher wages, gas prices-The Edge" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.