http://link.reuters.com/qut69s ---- PREVIOUS ITEM: Vale Malaysia open to collaboration - The Edge Financial Daily Vale Malaysia Minerals Sdn Bhd, the local unit of Brazilian mining giant Vale SA, is open to discussion with Integrax Bhd and other parties on collaboration for its iron ore distribution centre and port in Lumut, Perak, said director Marcelo Figueiredo. "Integrax has approached us and we are open. Vale is open for what is good for the company and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"MALAYSIA PRESS-MRCB in line for $316.3 mln MRT job-Business Times" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.