Intra-Asia trade will form about 40 percent of global trade by 2030, supported by a large and growing middle class and the increasing development of regional economies, say banking experts. Vijey Ananda, Standard Chartered Bank head of transaction banking in Malaysia, said Asia accounts for about 18 percent of global trade today, a noticeable rise from 7 percent in 1990. ---- PREVIOUS ITEMS: General offer soon for Bandar Raya shares at 2.90 rgt ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"MALAYSIA PRESS-StanChart: Intra-Asia to form 40 pct of global trade by 2030-The Edge" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.