KUALA LUMPUR, Feb 24 (Reuters) - Malaysia's Perusahaan Otomobil Nasional Bhd (Proton) reported on Monday a 48 percent drop in third quarter earnings and warned of a tough fourth quarter. Net profit fell to 196.97 million ringgit ($51.8 million) in the three months that ended December 31 from 378.25 million ringgit in the same period a year earlier. Proton, Malaysia's leading car maker, attributed the lower profit to a 20 percent drop in sales to 1.92 billion ringgit. "The current ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Malaysia Proton Q3 earnings drop 48 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.