KUALA LUMPUR, May 25 (Reuters) - Proton Holdings Bhd, Malaysia's leading car maker, reported on Tuesday a 30.5 percent drop in fourth-quarter earnings on the back of falling sales. Net profit fell to 191.55 million ringgit ($50.4 million) in the three months that ended March 31, from 275.69 million ringgit in the same period a year earlier. Revenue dropped to 1.46 billion ringgit from 2.0 billion. For the full year, Proton posted a net profit of 510.07 million ringgit, down by half ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Malaysia Proton Q4 profit down 31 pct as sales drop" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.