KUALA LUMPUR, July 25 (Reuters) - Malaysia's largest car maker, Proton Holdings Bhd , said on Monday it will not renew the contract of Chief Executive Tengku Mahaleel Tengku Ariff for another term. Tengku Mahaleel would retire from Sept. 30 and would be on leave from July 26, Proton said in a statement.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Malaysia Proton says will not renew CEO contract" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642