KUALA LUMPUR, Nov 25 (Reuters) - Malaysia's second finance minister said on Thursday that a battle over a stake in autos and banking group DRB-Hicom Bhd is close to being resolved. The sellers of the 15.8 percent stake is finalising the sale, Nor Mohamed Yakcop told reporters. "The ball is no longer in government's court. I am told the vendors are in the process of implementing that recommendation," he said, declining to elaborate but adding that the prime minister gave his advice and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Malaysia says DRB stake battle to be over soon" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642