KUALA LUMPUR, March 23 (Reuters) - Prices of Proton cars and some foreign vehicles will go down under Malaysia's new automotive policy unveiled on Wednesday, Prime Minister Abdullah Ahmad Badawi said on Thursday.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Malaysia says prices of Proton, other cars to fall" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.