KUALA LUMPUR, March 28 (Reuters) - Malaysia's government is not sure if it can announce a partner for state carmaker Proton Holdings Bhd by its own end-March deadline, Deputy Prime Minister Najib Razak said on Wednesday.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Malaysia says unsure of March deadline for Proton" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.