KUALA LUMPUR, March 29 (Reuters) - Malaysia's Khazanah Nasional has shortlisted three local firms to buy its 32.2 percent stake in Pos Malaysia Bhd , the Business Times reported on Tuesday, as the state investor seeks to divest its non-core assets. Khazanah has shortlisted DRB-HICOM , Nationwide Express Courier Services Bhd and a joint-venture between Amanah Reit and Malaysia Pacific Corp , the newspaper reported, citing sources familiar with the bidding process for the national postal ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Malaysia state investor shortlists 3 firms for Pos stake-media" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.