KUALA LUMPUR, July 21 (Reuters) - Following is a list of stock price target changes and smaller cap rating changes. For large cap rating changes, please see [MY-RCH]. This item is updated through the day. Company RIC Bank Rating Target Changes Tan Chong Maybank Hold 4.40 Downgrade Maintain sector Overweight, but downgrade TCM to Hold. New auto sales remain robust in June and 1H 2010 but we expect a softer 2H as higher financing rates and lower consumer sentiment from higher petrol ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Malaysia Stocks-Broker picks, price target changes" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642