KUALA LUMPUR, Dec 29 (Reuters) - Malaysian car retailer and hotel operator Naza Group plans to list in 2006 and will spend 800 million ringgit ($212 million) next year to beef up operations, the Star newspaper said on Thursday. Naza, which sells vehicles including those made by Kia Motors Corp , expects to sell 36,000 cars this year, up 37 percent from the 26,538 it sold in 2004, the Star said, quoting Managing Director Nasimuddin SM Amin in an interview. The bulk of Naza's investment ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Malaysian car retailer Naza to list in 2006 - Star" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642