KUALA LUMPUR, May 31 (Reuters) - Malaysia's largest carmarker, Proton Holdings Bhd , reported a fourth straight quarterly loss on Thursday as sales continued to slide. The state-controlled company reported a net loss of 913,000 ringgit ($268,600) for the three months ended March 31, compared with a profit of 126.9 million ringgit a year earlier. Industry analysts had forecast a small fourth-quarter profit of 11 million ringgit, according to Reuters Estimates. Proton's domestic market ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Malaysian carmaker Proton posts Q4 loss" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642