RABAT, Jan 27 (Reuters) - Malaysian state carmaker Proton is in talks with Moroccan authorities over the planned sale of a state stake in car assembler Somaca, a senior Finance and Privatisation Ministry official said on Monday. "A delegation representing Proton is holding talks with the Privatisation Department, Industry Ministry and Somaca officials over the privatisation plans of Somaca," the official told Reuters. A lack of buyers prevented the sale of the 38 percent stake in Somaca ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Malaysian firm eyes stake in Morocco car assembler" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.