KUALA LUMPUR, Aug 21 (Reuters) - Malaysia's total vehicle sales fell 3.8 percent to 51,928 units in July from a year earlier, a trade body said on Friday. July sales were up 14.9 percent compared to June, the Malaysian Automotive Association said in a statement. The association had previously said total vehicle sales would reach 500,000 units this year. Year-to-date, the market registered a contraction of 9 percent in terms of total sales. July 2009 July 2008 (units) (units) ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Malaysian July auto sales down 3.8 pct on year" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642